Ever wish there was a WordPress WYSIWYG editor so you can make your posts and pages look exactly the way you want, without having to deal with HTML or CSS?
Well, now there is one.
Watch Shane Melaugh copy Neil Patel's homepage in a few minutes with this WYSIWYG editor:
Over 43,000 people use Thrive Content Builder, and it's easy to see why:
- the page you are editing looks exactly like the page your visitor sees
- no need to load a preview in a new tab and switch back and forth between your editor and the preview
- drag and drop interface
- easily add dozens of elements to your posts and pages and all of them are beautifully designed
- fully responsive, mobile-friendly design
- add animations to images, buttons and more
- make your long-form blog posts more readable and scannable with a table of contents, content boxes, summaries, and other elements
- create high converting landing pages
- get dozens of landing page templates
- … and so much more
Are you ready to finally enjoy using WordPress?
GET THRIVE CONTENT BUILDER