Would you like to get better at storytelling in your business marketing and sales?
Then you need to learn about a shortcut I'll be using:
The copywriting secret?
In one word: templates
These Storytelling Templates for Marketing make it much easier for you to:
- choose which of the nine types of stories to use with a specific sales or marketing piece you're writing, whether it's a full-blown blog post or a quick social media caption
- think of story ideas to incorporate in your copy
- write the story with the correct structure
- repurpose stories into different formats and lengths
- build your very own story bank, so you can quickly pick one when you need it
... and for a limited time, you can use the code STORYSALE to get 32% off!
P.S. Learning how to craft and tell stories is a skill you can apply, not just in copywriting, but also in presentations, teaching, and even your personal life. Take a sneak peek at Karon's Storytelling Templates for Marketing, or grab it here right now.
P.P.S. I am a happy customer and affiliate of Karon Thackston. This means I will earn a commission if you choose to purchase through the links in this email. While I only recommend products I’ve vetted and/or use myself, you should still do your due diligence before making any purchases.