As promised, I'm covering tools that can make blogging much easier and more effective.
Let's begin with Frase.
Frase is an AI-powered application that's designed to help you
- come up with topic ideas for your blog — as well as your YouTube channel, podcast, social media, or other platform — by discovering the questions people are asking online about your topic
- more quickly do research by finding content that's relevant to the question you're answering with your content
- determine how to optimize an existing piece of content, to improve its performing in the search engines and at the same time better respond to the intent of people who surf the web
One of the best ways to make your content is by answering the questions people ask most often about your topic. Here's how to get started easily ....
Part 1: How to Find Question Ideas in Frase
One of the best ways to make your content is by answering the questions people ask most often about your topic.
How do you know what those questions are?
That's exactly what the Question Ideas feature of Frase helps you discover. The following video shows you how:
Part 2: How to Create Content with Frase
In the video below, I show you how you can use Frase to create content:
- researching published content that's relevant to the topic you've chosen
- how you can create a content brief with one click
- how Frase helps you create better content than what's currently ranking on Google
- how to update and optimize content you've already published
If you think Frase will help you create more compelling content more easily, then I suggest you get Appsumo's lifetime deal for it.
Frase normally costs $44/month but as of this writing, you can take 50% off their Basic and Growth plans by using the code forever50.
REMEMBER: Frase Is Not an SEO Tool
While Frase can help you create content that will rank better on Google, it is not an SEO tool. You use Frase after you've done keyword research and you know which keywords you want to rank for.
Click the button to check it out:
Use code forever50 to take 50% off
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means I earn a commission when you buy through the links on this page. While I only recommend products I myself use or have vetted, you should always do your due diligence before making any purchases. (Full Disclosure)